Saturday 26 February 2011

Sexy Detention

Right people, chapter seven of my fic Red And Green Should Never Be Seen is up. It's longer than usual as i am trying to add some Marauder interactions in as i felt they were being left out. Promise there shall be some group conversations in the next ones as i seem to just be sliding in Sirius atm, then again Olivia isn't supposed to be best mates with them all after all. Just Lexi and a little of Sirius and Lily.

Well i hope yous all enjoy it and READ and REVIEW! :]

On other news, i am having serious writers block on my LOTR story, A Reason To Carry On. I promise you all though that i will NOT be giving up on it regardless if my minds not on LOTR atm or not. I am planning on watching the first movie again to try and get into the spirit of things and a chapter WILL be up on Sunday even if i have to pull an all nighter. Lol. (i will no doubt be hungover Sunday so God only knows what i will be able to churn out! :/)

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read these little fruitless updates about my life and stories. Sorry for boring yous all! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment