Wednesday 2 February 2011

Links of the Fanfiction nature

What i would look like if I was
a Manga/anime character
(I wish! haha)
Well, hello i guess!
I have never really been one to have a blog, but i guess you have gotta start somewhere haven't you? Lol.
I am planning on using this as a site i can talk to all my readers and reviewers of my stories on, and maybe ramble a little now and again also. Everyone needs a little venting, although hopefully mine will mostly be off the happy nature as I'm not usually a 'down in the dumps' kinda gal. :P
I decided to name this blog Managing Insanity as that's what i do everyday, manage to maintain my sanity by reeling in my more insane side, which is pretty crazy let me tell you! Lol.

Anyways, here are a few links to the sites i write on;

Fanfiction.net

Harry Potter Fanfiction

Lord Of the Rings Fanfiction

Hope you check them out and feel free to ask me any questions concerning anything of mine on them, or anything at all really.

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment