Tuesday 8 February 2011

Jags

The Ruby in the Smoke: A Sally Lockhart Mystery
This book just about kept me
 sane, when my head wasn't
 hugging the toilet that is! Lol
I hate being ill. It's a fact.

I hate vomiting and all the horrid things that come with it, but this time i had another reason to hate being ill. Jags.
Yes, i had to get a jag on my bum. MY BUM!

To say i was mortified was probably an understatement, but seriously why did it have to be there? I do have other just as, if not more, fatty places to stick a needle into! I'm not like Paris Hilton or something. Seriously, it was embarrassing. To make things worse however, the thing didn't even work!
It was supposed to stop me from being sick, did it hell! I spewed within the first 10mins of getting it and continued to do so throughout the rest of the night. So i embarrassed myself for no reason at all it seems. Great!
It was just another thing to add to my list as i was already dying from gastroenteritis, had bright blue lips and looked like i had awoken from the grave to wander the night my skin was so pale. Basically put, i looked like utter crap! And had to go out in public to the doctors looking like that, when i can't drive and was in the most childish and disgraceful PJ's known to man. Was a wonderful and memorable experience that i am glad is over with. Haha.

Anyways, i want to take this opportunity to apologize to all the readers of my stories. I meant to write a chapter or two of A Reason to Carry On and Red and Green should NEVER be Seen, but sadly didn't get a chance, so sorry kind people! I promise i shall make it up to you one day! :]

Well that was just about the excitement of my week, anyone got a story that's similar? Anyone? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment