Thursday 24 March 2011

Hot Hugging

Yet another update to my Red and Green Should Never Be Seen story. What can i say, Olivia and Severus have just got me running ragged trying to spill out their story. Lol.

This Chapter See's them getting intimate....ly. Sorta. Haha. Well they are together, and touching but you will just have to read the chapter to see what i mean exactly. :P

On another story update note, anyone interested in seeing what Lexi and Olivia look like?

Olivia White. Only with more intense red hair. Lol.

Lexi Kingsley. Like a young Bridget Bardot.
Obviously we can all imagine a young Severus, Marauders and Lily surely, but if anyone would also want to see my take on their appearances then feel free to give me a shout and i shall post away! :]

Anyways, that's all i have time to say atm. Hopefully the next chapter for this story shall be up Sunday, and i am not even gonna mention my LOTR one as i don't want to imagine that exists atm since i know it majorly needs updating. Sorry to all my Frodo lovers out there! :|

Ciao! :]

1 comment:

  1. Ooopps! There she is, just needed to keep reading on! Me likes them both! :)

    ReplyDelete