Friday 4 March 2011

I have did it again....


Snapey
I am seriously failing all my LOTR readers out there I know. My heads just out the game for a bit on that front, forgive me? I promise i shall make it up to you by posting two chapter or one nice long and juicy one for you. Yes yes, i am very aware that this is the third promise i have made declaring i shall update A Reason To Carry On, but i promise THIS one shall be stuck to. Or it will be death by cactus torture, agreed?

Right, well good news to all my lovely Snape-a-holics out there, I have just posted the longest chapter i have ever written for a story period in my Severus/OC ficlet, Red And Green Should Never Be Seen. Yup, Olli and Sev are back once again. I am practically obsessed with this story i have to say, can't seem to get it out my head atm. Good thing? Bad thing? Erhm, shall just have to wait and see. All depends if i end up institutionalised over my obsession with it.... (lets hope it never comes to that eh? :|)

Well i think i have rambled on enough about my story updates for now. Oh! One more thing, was thinking maybe i should put my other HP fic on hiatus for the moment as it doesn't seem as popular and my Harry Potter part of brain is stuck in Marauder era and not Golden Trio era. My little peanut brain can't switch between the two so easily so sorry guys, but its a hiatus for The Curse Of Black I am afraid. Gutting i know as i had a really good plot twist lined up for it and everything. all in due time though i am afraid. Good things come to those who wait! :P

One more quick life update, friends birthday party this Saturday so if i don't write anything before then, there shall be no new posts until next week. I will most definitely be out the count and taking full advantage of my child free morning and long lie Sunday. Chapter nine of Red And Green Should Never Be Seen is about 60% done though, so expect the best people! :]

Thanks for your time. Chow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment